What is Lyonbiopole?
- An interface that brings the public and private sectors together to promote R&D cooperation, helping to set up projects and source public funding.
- A source of accreditation for your projects, one that is seen as a mark of quality by the regional and national bodies and agencies that allocate public funding assistance for R&D.
- A local player who listens to your needs to help you source private funding, identify strategic partners and expand your company internationally.
- Front offices, host facilities for your laboratory work and innovation platforms like the Center for Infectious Diseases and the Accinov platform.
Got an idea or a project? Need assistance? Join us!
Membership conditions: You must carry out an R&D and/or production and/or training activity in the cluster’s geographical area which is consistent with its research topics and sectors of application.
The amount of the annual feevaries according to the category of membership to which the nemember belongs. 2016 contribution (amount approved at the General Meeting of 29 May 2015).
- Less than 10 employees: 320 € HT
- 10 to 49 employees: 950 € HT
- 50 to 249 employees: 1 900 € HT
- 250 to 2000 employees: 3 800 € HT
- More than 2000 employees: 20 000 € HT
- Local or national structures: 2 500 € HT
- Competence Centers: 6 300 € HT
ASSOCIATE MEMBER: a new status dedicated to companies and institutions for whom health is an issue but have no health R&D activities in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes (banks, consulting firms, insurance companies, law firms, mutual, foundations, industrials ...).
A statutory annual contribution of € 15 000 HT
Please contact us to find out the status.
SPONSOR: please contact us to discover our proposals