Since 2011, Lyonbiopole has been investing a lot in its European development process through two main types of activities
- Interclustering collaborations (via the involvement in European projects and alliances with European Health Clusters) and the implication into large-scale initiatives on scientific thematics. Several projects are ongoing:
- bioXclusters Plus - COSME Programme - Lyonbiopôle, Coordinator
- EIT Health, - Lyonbiopôle, Associate Partner
- ASSET - 7th FPRI - Lyonbiopole Partner
- CASYM 7th FPRI - Lyonbiopole Partner
- More information here.
- The European support for its members, especially to SMEs, is made through differents activities, among which :
- diffusion of information about the European calls for proposals,
- Organisation of thematic days (infodays, research partners events...),
- The support to the elaboration of the answer to a call
- More here
The cluster works also next to the national and European authorities to defend at best the Regional stakes. By fixing that way the cluster and the region positionning on the European scene, the objective is also to reinforce the members participation in the European projects and programmes.