Workshops and topicaldays
These events bring together the Rhône-Alpes region's experts in the targeted fields and enable partnership research programmes to be set up.
With balanced numbers of manufacturers, SMEs, clinicians and academics, these groups work throughout the year on one of the cluster's priority research topics in order to encourage innovative R&D projects in that area.
More than 16 events have been organised by the cluster since this coordination focus was implemented in 2008. They have attracted more than 600 participants in total and have helped unite all the local players involved in these various innovative fields.The workshops have enabled development networks to be set up as well as partnership research programmes in strategic fields.
Workshops held by Lyonbiopole
- Age-related immunity
- Anticipating immune responses
- Systems biology
- Detecting viral infections
- Sepsis and infection markers
- Nutrition and health
- Therapeutic antibodies
- Deep fungal infections
- Cell therapy
- Hospital-acquired infection (in partnership with FINOVI)
- Bioinformatics and digital tools for health products (in partnership with INRIA)
- Implants and related infections (in partnership with I-Care)
- Skin repair and healing
- Microbiota study models and tools (in partnership with CENS)