The support offer to Europe
The objective of the European support programme for our members, put in place in 2010, is to guide them in the strategic technological cooperations building, with European partners by answering to the European Commission calls.
The support focuses mainly on the Horizon 2020 programme, IMI, Eurostars and structural funds.
The technical support is divided into 3 phases.
The monitoring of calls and the awareness raising
- Calls monitoring : Lyonbiopole has been doing for several years an active monitoring on the different European programmes to inform at best its members - Find out all the calls for proposals in the section "Call for projects" and in our newsletter.
- "European workshops" organisation : Lyonbiopole regularly organises information workshops on the different calls and financial instruments (Eurostars workshop, Horizon 2020 "Health days"...), in coordination with the dedicated regional structures, with the help of the national contact point of the European programmes. Find all our events in our diray
The support to partners research
Lyonbiopole proposes to assist its members in their partners research during their project elaboration process by leaning on regional structures (among which, universities, hospitals, EEN European Entreprise Network) and its cluster partners network in Europe. See: notre réseau de partenaires en Europe.
The support to your project elaboration
The Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Region finances the Incub'Europe Instrument put in place by ARDI.
It focuses on three objectives :
- develop the entreprises capacity in identifying and answering to the calls,
- integrate the developments of opportunities on the European market, in the European strategy developement of the company,
- support and guide the entreprise in the developement phase of its project or in its integration into a partnership which is building a new project.
Concerning the whole writing of the file, the SME can ask for the Bpifrance APT (Aide au partenariat technologique) to benefit from the support of a consultancy.
Since the begining of its European activity support
- 37 companies have benefited from a European diagnosis
- 11 have been assisted in their European projects elaboration
- 5 have thus obtained a European financing.