Access to skills
Since 2013, Lyonbiopole has supported the development of a strong industrial fabric in the health sector by setting itself goals:
- Encourage the development of training courses suited to the industry's needs, and the creation of tools to help with the GPEC (employment and expertise plan) and recruitment by involving educational bodies.
- Boost access to advice and expertise for its members.
Lyonbiopole has positioned itself as a gateway by:
- Promoting consistent initiatives in the region
- Advertising the region's products and services
- Directing SMEs to schemes that best meet their needs
- Participating in initiatives to promote skill management